To Start With...

 Okay, so this is intended to be the personal side of the messages I post in Musing Message, my other blog.

That blog is mainly 'channeled' information. I have no idea if that's the right term for it, but it's the best I can figure out. I've heard Esther Hicks, talking as the collective entity that's been named Abraham (Abraham-Hicks, to be precise), say that she's translating blocks of thought. That's what it feels like to me when I'm either receiving messages or having a conversation with 'them'. 

It doesn't feel like the thoughts are coming from me as I know and understand myself, so I call it 'them'. I don't know if it's just another layer of myself, an 'outside' entity, or what. I get nudges while I type sometimes, and it's hard to tell if I have someone sitting next to me, suggesting changes in what I'm saying, or if it's simply the process of being guided by inspiration to say what is most accurate at the time.

I've gone back to old messages, posting those, sometimes my thoughts on them as I read them again, and sometimes new information comes up.

Typing this now, I start to notice my vision change as well, so... I'm just gonna call it channeling, and I feel like I'm just translating what 'they' are saying in order for myself, and others, to understand it better.


I started keeping these notes for my own personal use. 

As the notes started becoming more plentiful, and happening more frequently, I thought it'd be a good idea to start sharing them. 


Some people might remember this blog being Abraham-Hicks Transcriptions. That work started the same way.

For those wondering: I stopped doing those transcriptions because it started to feel like a lot of effort and work. I wasn't enjoying it. Then my youtube channel got shut down and banned, due to whoever flagging my material. Turns out I was in copyright violation. It's a bummer they couldn't contact me directly, because I lost the eulogy I'd given for my step-dad in that ban, as well as several videos that had absolutely nothing to do with the Abraham-Hicks material, but oh well. I tried to get in touch with someone from youtube to try and at least get those back, but...gotta love things run by bots. Couldn't get in touch with anyone that had a sense of compassion.

Anyway, I acknowledge I was in the wrong with that work, legally. 

Musing Messages is now going to be dedicated to my own -personal- channelings, while this blog will cover channeled conversations I feel are exceptionally personal, dreams, journal/diary entries, and anything else I feel complements or fits in with the channeling side of things. I hope you find it valuable. <3 ^_^


Popular posts from this blog

11 - Donations, A Deep, Personal Belief

15 - Grounding/Earthing Belief Structure